No products in the cart.
Proto-Pasta Everyday PLA
Great Value for Reliable, Sustainable, Everyday 3D Printing.
Diameter = 1.75 mm
Spool Size = 500 g
Dependable material for prototype production, internal R&D, invention ideas, or favorite hobbies such as cosplay, R/C, drones. No-frill printing at a competitive price without sacrificing quality or creating unnecessary waste. Comparable to what other companies call Super-premium, Professional, or PRO grade.
- No fillers, just quality, domestic PLA.
- Avoid unexpected and hidden costs with fewer failed prints. Poor diameter control, moisture, tightly wound filament on small diameter cores, and cheap fillers can reduce reliability. Use dynamic diameter feedback and introduce no moisture during extrusion. Use large cores on spools.
- More eco-friendly, bio-renewable origin with less out-gassing and nano-particle emissions than most plastics. Made from local materials and uses minimal packaging. 100% recyclable cardboard spools are lightweight and locally recyclable.
- Good results achieved using standard PLA parameters in a wide range of temperatures (190-230C). Standard build surface preparation (like blue tape or glue stick). No heated bed required but up to 70C is okay.
- Sustainable and easy to use.