No products in the cart.
The Raise3D N2 Plus is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding users.
When it comes to 3D printing, size actually does matter; If you need to build something that’s a foot wide, you can’t do it on printer that only prints ten inches. When it comes to large volume FDM printers, you can’t beat the RAISE3D universe – it’s large enough to print an actual universe in one pass. Okay, that’s a small exaggeration, but you’ll not find a better value in 3D printers in a size versus price comparison. Nothing even comes close.
And this brings us to another of the RAISE3D’s strong points: You can print nearly anything with it. The free software has more tweak-able settings than any other slicer we’ve seen. Need to print your basic PLA and ABS materials? The included profiles turn it out as well as anything can; even the finest details are reproduced better than anything we’ve seen. Have some more exotic materials to work with? It can handle everything we’ve thrown at it, and with a hardened nozzle [a very affordable option]
you can delve into the carbon fiber filaments and even more exotics. And the added bonus? You can get it with dual extruders to mix and match materials at will in the 12x12x24 build volume. Let’s not forget to mention the resume function in case of power loss. Okay, we just did.
Complete Raise N2 Plus feature list:
- Single and dual extruder models available. (Single extruder is special order only.)
- Comes with casters, for easy movement.
- 0.01mm resolution
- 12 x 12 x 24 build platform
- Super rigid aluminum frame
- 7 inch touchscreen with easy-to-use GUI
- Freescale imx6, Quad core 1Ghz ARM processor
- All-metal hot-end up to 300℃
- Over 10 types of qualified filament
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet remote print job monitoring.
- Unique printing resume after power outage.
- Customization with analog ad digital I/O – 1616 expansion ports
- Easy access and storage of filament inside chassis
- Clear enclosure for easy viewing
- Pre-Aligned, heated, leveling-free print bed.
- Dual ball-screw Z-axis
- Touchscreen control panel to view, organize and manage 3D print jobs
- Visual preview for files sliced with ideaMaker software (included)
- Support for any G-code 3D print file
Visual Progress Indication
- Print status and progress display when printing ideaMaker sliced G-Code.
- Keep an eye on your job remaining time, printed time and other status, as well as previews.
- Monitor extruder and print platform temperature.
Recovery After Power Interruption
- Lithium battery backup saves our job in case of power loss.
- Resume your job where it left off after a power loss.
- Provides a clean system shut down when there’s a power loss, and saves your print job status.
- When power is restored, your print job is recovered.
- Ideal for installations with unreliable power. Saves hours of lost printing time for larger 3D prints.
Wi-Fi/Ethernet File Uploading & Control
- Avoid using SD cards or USB Flash Drives for bringing print jobs to your 3D printer, by connecting via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Control and monitor your print jobs remotely.
- Use supplied Raise ideaMaker software to manage team members and manage users. Print jobs can be easy to submit via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Use ideaMaker’s printer discovery feature to find and connect to your Raise printer on our network automatically.
The N-Series printers accept standard 3D printing G-code, but for the best results, we provide our own high-performance slicer to give you the optimal Raise3D experience.
Our ideaMaker slicer has a powerful 64-bit multi-threading slicing engine that powers through slicing tasks with ease. It is built to handle large-scale objects so that even your most challenging prints can be processed, while other slicers may struggle or even crash with complicated jobs.
The ideaMaker software is loaded with features, including the ability to automatically repair broken meshes, and to split large models into smaller chunks, and remote control the N-Series printers.
The standard settings in ideaMaker yields excellent results. Yet, for experienced users, the ability to control detail of the printing process is essential. ideaMaker is highly adjustable, allowing you to use advanced settings to control nearly every parameter of the slicing process.