No products in the cart.
Material with outstanding resistance to warping during 3D printing process. Thanks to this feature Z-HIPS is excellent for making large elements such as: housing prototypes, bigger parts or architecture mockups. It has unique matte texture, which absorbs light and reduces visibility of minor flaws, giving casings prototypes real commercial look. Z-HIPS is also resistant to solvents.
- Models with large, flat surfaces
- Architecture mockups
- Casing elements for testing
- Prototypes of mechanical parts
- Prototypes of consumer products
- Parts requiring resistance to acetone and solvents
|Dedicated to||Zortrax M200|
|Support material structure||Printed with the same material, mechanically removed|
|Chemical treatment (acetone)||No|
|Weight||800 g (1.76 lb) net. wt. (+/- 3%)|
Black, Grey, Natural White