No products in the cart.
Versatile material suitable for printing many different types of models. It is perfect for prototyping models with features similar to products manufactured in the injection molding technology. It’s also suitable for mechanical and chemical post-processing. Objects 3D printed with Z-ULTRAT are strong, stable and time resistant. Z-ULTRAT properties are suitable for use in the evaluation of the object before starting mass production.
- Functional prototypes
- End use parts
- Casing prototypes for testing
- End use casing parts for low volume production
- Prototypes of consumer products
- Mechanical parts
- Parts simulating properties of elements made in injection molding
- Elements required to be durable and stable over time
|Dedicated to||Zortrax M200|
|Support material structure||Printed with the same material, mechanically removed|
|Chemical treatment (acetone)||Yes|
|Weight||800 g (1.76 lb) net. wt. (+/- 3%)|
Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Ivory, Grey, Black