No products in the cart.
In-stock items are typically shipped 24-48 hours after we receive the order. It may take a few days more, especially during peak times.
Plug N Play 3D is only licensed to sell within the United States.
Shipping prices will vary depending on location.
At this time, we are unable to ship to APO addresses and P. O. boxes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If your item has options that were not specified when ordering, prior to shipping your order, a representative will email you the order and lead time for delivery. For all normal orders we will send you a confirmation once your order ships.
Immediately after your order has shipped, we will email you with your shipping information, and you will receive a tracking number. This allows you to easily track the daily progress of your order from our warehouse to your doorstep.
For large orders including freight shipping orders, our shipping company may call you prior to delivery to coordinate a convenient delivery time.
As our customer, you agree that all shipping dates and timeframes are estimates only. We will make our best effort to ship your order as soon as available (if not in stock) but without exceptions, Plug N Play 3D will not be liable for any loss or damage or penalty resulting from a delay in shipment or delivery.
To prevent fraudulent credit card use, we kindly request that you call our main number in the event that the shipping and billing addresses for the transaction in question are different.
If you need to return something, please contact us so Plug N Play 3D is able to authorize and initiate your return.
All 3D printers sold by Plug N Play 3D that are special order items cannot be canceled or returned once the item has been ordered.
If you wish to return an item, within 30 days of placing your order you must contact us. Your return must include, but not be limited to, all original packaging, components, parts, manuals, cables, etc.
A refund will be given if the item is in its original condition and packaging, unopened and unused.
Unused items in opened packaging can be returned for Plug N Play 3D credit only.
Sale Items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs unless the item(s) were received damaged or were defective. Using a shipping method that provides tracking is recommended.
All returns shipped by the original manufacturer are subject to a 15% restocking charge.
Instructions for Returns:
- Contact Plug N Play 3D to request authorization.
- If authorization is given, you will receive a return authorization number (RA #). You will need to include this number when returning your item(s).
- Ensure your item(s) are in the original packaging.
- Return the original packing slip with your RA # written on it, and place the packing slip inside your package.
- Label and send the return package to: Plug N Play 3D, 106 L Street, #8, Sacramento, California 95814. WRITE YOUR RA # ON THE LABEL.
- Ship your package using a shipping service that provides tracking.
- Once your return is received, Plug N Play 3D will either (1) process a refund using your original form of payment – if your item(s) were unopened and in the original condition – or (2) send a gift certificate for the original amount paid – if the packaging had been opened.